North Regional Library: What to know before visiting
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2020 Views: 3216
North Regional Library opened for Express Service on Monday, Nov. 23.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- We encourage library visitors to visit for 15-30 minutes only.
- Library security will take your temperature before admittance.
- Computer sessions will be 30 minutes and limited to one per day.
- Lounge seating, tables and study rooms will not be available.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at service desks.
We ask that visitors:
- Stay home if you're not feeling well.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. Children under five are not required to wear a mask.
- Observe posted library capacity, meeting County and State mandates to allow for social distancing.
- Stay six feet apart from other visitors and staff.
- Accompany children ages 0-13.
- Return materials in the labeled deposits, not at service desks.
At the library staff will:
- Wear masks.
- Frequently clean high touch surfaces.
- Service public restrooms regularly.
- Monitor the number of visitors in the library.
- Quarantine materials after their return.
AskWCPL is available
Mon-Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
We are not available when the library system is closed for a holiday or inclement weather.