What kinds of personalized services do you offer?
Last Updated: Mar 05, 2020 Views: 297
Our regional libraries offer one-on-one appointments to help patrons ages 16 and up with a variety of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Downloading eBooks and audiobooks
- Basic computer instruction
- Research (including genealogy and local history)
- Job hunting
- Finding and reserving book club kits
- Discovering great new books
- Personalized book lists
- Exam proctoring
AskWCPL is available
Mon-Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
We are not available when the library system is closed for a holiday or inclement weather.