WCPL COVID-19 information: Libraries closed through April 30, 2020
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 296
WCPL locations are closed through April 30, 2020.
- Discover an array of library resources you can access from home. Available anytime to keep you and your family engaged and learning.
- Staff will still be answering phones 9-5. These hours are subject to change as the situation changes. Find contact information for your local library.
- You will be unable to place new holds while we are closed. If you already have a hold on the shelf, we will keep it on the shelf until we reopen.
- Keep checked out items until we reopen or until further notice. As of March 19, 2020, book drops are closed. Due dates for borrowed materials will automatically be extended, and no late fees will be assessed because we are late fee free.
- WCPL is not providing a curbside book service. The health and wellness of our customers, staff, and community is our main concern. We are observing social distancing recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are not accepting donations at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and seek advice from public health officials. For digital resources and updates please visit our website.
If you have specific questions about COVID-19 and your risk, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-856-7044.
AskWCPL is available
Mon-Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
We are not available when the library system is closed for a holiday or inclement weather.