What are the policies for borrowing, renewing and returning?
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 3117
- You may check out materials from any WCPL location.
- Books and books on CD may be checked out for two weeks. You may check out up to 200.
- OverDrive eBooks & audiobooks may be checked out for one or two weeks. You may check out up to 10.
- Books and books on CD may be renewed up to 10 times as long as there is no waiting list for them.
- Books from the Your Lucky Day collection cannot be renewed.
- OverDrive materials can be requested again three days before the due date.
- How to renew:
- You may return WCPL materials to any WCPL location.
- Drop boxes are available at all locations for after-hours returns.
- If items are not returned on time, overdue fines will be applied to your account.
Fines & fees
- Overdue fines for WCPL materials are 10 cents per day per item, to a maximum of $2 per item.
- Overdue fines for Interlibrary Loan materials are 25 cents per day per item.
- There are no overdue fines for OverDrive titles. They are returned automatically at the end of the loan period.
- If a book is lost or damaged, you must pay the replacement cost. We cannot accept replacement copies.
- Fines and fees may be paid by cash or check at any WCPL location.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please call or visit your local library.
AskWCPL is available
Mon-Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
We are not available when the library system is closed for a holiday or inclement weather.