How can I update or add my email address to my account?
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2018 Views: 422
There are three possible places where your email may need to be updated, depending on which library services you use.
To update your email address and other info on your library account: Call or visit your local library or contact us with your name, library card number and the changes that need to be made.
If you use our Interlibrary Loan service:
- Log in to your ILLiad account.
- On the left, click User Information.
- Update your email address and click Submit Information.
To update your email address for notifications from OverDrive:
There are two ways to change the email OverDrive sends hold notices to:
- On OverDrive's main website:
- Sign in to overdrive.com with your current email address.
- Click or tap the icon at top right, then choose Settings.
- Change your email address under Personal Details.
- On the WCPL Download Library, you can change the email address for individual holds. (This method does not change your email address for every hold.)
- Place a hold in our Download Library.
- After you place your hold, go to My Account->Holds.
- Choose Edit Email under the hold you want to change.
AskWCPL is available
Mon-Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
We are not available when the library system is closed for a holiday or inclement weather.